Wednesday, September 10, 2008

July Trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton

Well, in July we went to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park with our parents (yes, both sets of our parents - we all get along and have great times together!) We stayed at cabins that Jen's family has been staying at for 20 years. This is the barn next to the cabins - probably the most photographed barn in all of Grand Teton National Park. We loved staying here. The buffalo would be right up next to the fence in the morning. The first morning this particular buffalo was giving Jen the stinky eye. Well, those are some highlights. We'll have to post more pictures of our trip as we get used to this blog thing!

2 comments:

Sasq said...

Hello, my name is Bryon and I work with Wes. I stopped by today to see some MMA shiners. =) And just wanted to comment on these amazing images. I love the barn and the buffalo. Very nicely done.

Twinlinebackers said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog until now. Harumph. Glad to see pictures of you finally! Your profile says you watch my blog. But you never comment. Ya lurker you!